Original fine art prints made by Stephen Johnson of his photographs are available directly from the photographer and from various galleries around the country and are most often custom made as ordered.
Audiences from Sweden, to Germany, Ireland, England, Japan, Denmark, Mexico, New York, California and Florida have been impressed with the quality of Johnson's all-digital work. He is truly breaking new ground in technology and beauty.
Prints from the current project "With a New Eye: The Digital National Parks Project" are generally made as direct digital prints, either as pigment inkjet prints, or laser-based photographic paper prints. Some vintage prints have been made from film-recorder negatives by traditional enlarging processes.
Print Sizes and Prices
- This month's Featured Print: 11x14 matted to 16x20, $195, silver frame $75, wood frame $150
- 11x14 matted to 16x20 $800, silver frame $75, wood frame $150
- 16x20 matted to 24x28 $1500, silver frame $125, wood frame $180
Custom Prints can be ordered for these sizes:
- 20x24 matted to 32x40 $2500, silver frame $200, wood frame $300
- 27x34 matted to 38x46 $3500, silver frame $250, wood frame $350
- 40x50 matted to 52x63 $5000, silver frame $500, wood frame $900
Special size prices available on request.
- 12x40 matted to 20x60 $1800
- 40 inch x 20 feet $10,000